The American Advertising Federation (AAF) membership awards you membership into UNT Ad Club. It also allows you access into Ad2Dallas events, where students can make great connections with professionals in the industry. We notify members about all upcoming events.
Sharing your AAF membership ID and paying dues gets you Ad Club graduation cords (if you pay dues during the same school-year that you graduate) and priority on ad agency visits. Normally agency visits are available for anyone to attend, but in some cases, when we have a multitude of requests to attend a visit, we will give priority to paying members.
Once you’re an AAF member, you’ll have a year’s worth of benefits, starting September 1st and ending on August 31st of the following year.
We’ll be accepting payments each fall and spring semester and will have different payment deadlines for each. (See below for the fall membership deadline.)
- Membership into AAF
- Membership into Ad2
- Graduation stoles (if you pay dues during the same school-year that you graduate)
- Priority for agency visits
- Networking opportunities
- Be a student enrolled at UNT
- Submit your AAF ID (instructions below)
- Pay a $60 fee
To be a member in fall 2017, your AAF ID number and $6o fee are both due by WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2017 BEFORE MIDNIGHT.
Step 1: Share your AAF ID number
Don’t have an AAF Member ID yet? You’ll need to create an account on AAF’s site.
After you create an account, you’ll click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Under the “About” section, you’ll find your membership ID number.
Step 2: Pay for Membership
- To be a member in fall 2017, submit your AAF ID and payment by WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2017 BEFORE MIDNIGHT.
- You can pay for membership on the AAF website after creating an account.